Christmas is just around the corner and 18.7%* of Americans admit to being last minute shoppers. If you’re still searching for that perfect gift for the Jeeper in your life, consider the following must-have items.
- Recovery Gear– Given a day off from work, most off-road enthusiasts will find their way into the woods. This year, give the Jeeper in your life a gift that they will use and appreciate all year long. Tow straps and a quality set of D-rings are some of the most useful accessories to keep with you any time you go off-road.
- LED lights– Want to light up the path into 2016? We carry a full line of LED spot lights and light bars that will put out as much at 40,300 lumens, shedding light on every rock and trail hazard on or near your path.
- Axleboy Gift Certificate– You really can’t go wrong with a gift certificate from Axleboy. Our certificates are good for up to 1 year after the date of purchase and can be used for virtually any part or service that we offer in-shop.
- Teraflex Quick Disconnects– Perfect for the Jeeper in your life! This is the gift that keeps giving all year long. We keep disconnects in stock for both JK and TJ models.
- Apparel– Perfect stocking stuffers for him or her. Axleboy carries tank tops and t-shirts and koozies (apparel for your can or bottle) in a variety of colors and sizes that the Jeeper in your life is guaranteed to enjoy.
There’s still time to give the perfect gift…but don’t wait until Christmas Eve, because Axleboy will be closed. All of us at Axleboy wish you and your family a happy holiday season and happy wheeling in 2016!!