Spring is in the air, but with all the savings available right now, your budget doesn’t have to be! Take a look at this year’s Spring rebates from Warn and give us a call when you’re ready to upgrade to a quality recovery system. Don’t wait too long, these offers expire on May 31, 2017.
WARN Winch Rebate
Right now, when you gear up your ride with a quality Warn winch, you can get up to $200 back! That’s money back in your pocket, that can be used toward the next fantastic upgrade, to fund your next weekend outing or whatever you like.
• 96800: VR8/ $50
• 96805: VR8-S/ $50
• 96810: VR10/ $50
• 96815: VR10-S/ $50
• 96820: VR12/ $50
• 97035: VR12-S/ $50
• 88980: ZEON 8/ $100
• 89305: ZEON 8-S/ $100
• 88990: ZEON 10/ $100
• 89611: ZEON 10-S/ $100
• 89120: ZEON 12/ $100
• 95950: ZEON 12-S/ $100
• 90260: ZEON 8 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90330: ZEON 8-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90340: ZEON 10 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90360: ZEON 10-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 92810 ZEON 10 Platinum/ $200
• 92815: ZEON 10-S Platinum/ $200
• 92820: ZEON 12 Platinum/ $200
• 95960: ZEON 12-S Platinum/ $200
Upgrade to a WARN Bumper
That’s right, Warn is sweetening this Spring deal even more, by offering up to $100 back on select truck and Jeep bumpers too. If you’re looking for something that will give your Jeep or truck the quality customized look and a little extra character, this is the deal for you!
• 87750: Elite/ Front w/tube JK/ $50
• 87775: Elite/ Front w/out tube JK/ $50
• 87600: Stubby w/tube JK/ $50
• 61853: Front Bumper TJ/ $50
• 61859: Front Bumper CJ/ $50
• 89430: Front Bumper JK/ RC/ $50
• 87700: Front Bumper TJ/ Stubby/ $50
• 87650: Front Bumper/ JK RC Stubby w/out Tube/ $50
• 61856: Front Bumper YJ/ $50
• 89440: Grille Guard/ JK RC/ $50
• 95870: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2015-16/ 2500HD/ 3500/ $100
• 95800: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2014-15/ 1500 / $100
• 96730: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2016-17/ 1500/ $100
• 95600: Ram Front / 2013-16/ 1500 / $100
• 95895: Ram Front / 2010-16/ 3500/ $100
• 95460: Ford Front / 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 95568: Ford Front / 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 97935: Ford Front / 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 74300: Rear Bumper/ JK Tire Carrier/ $50
• 89525: Elite/ Rear JK/ $50
• 96550: Chevy Silverado Rear/ 2014-17/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96550: GMC Sierra Rear/ 2014-16/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-16/ 1500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-13/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96445: Ram Rear/ 2014-16/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96255: Ford Rear/ 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 96290: Ford Rear/ 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 98050: Ford Rear/ 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
Call Axleboy today, to order your next upgrade: 636-939-5337
Download your official Warn rebate form here.
Get up to $150 on Zeon Platinum and other Winches
With winter coming to a close, right now is the perfect time to get that Warn winch you’ve been looking at since last Spring! Now through April 30th, Warn is offering up to $150 in cash rebates toward your purchase of a new winch.
Think about the trails, the hunts, those secret fishing spots and all the other overland adventures you’ll be taking this year. Whether you’re looking for you first winch or just an upgrade, you’ve got places to go, and we can help get you a dependable Warn winch that will take you anywhere your Jeep will fit.
Axleboy is an authorized Warn retailer. Contact us online or give us a call at (636)939-JEEP(5337).
Follow this link to view/print the Official Warn Rebate Form
Steel vs. Synthetic Winch Rope
Axleboy sells and installs a number of WARN winches every year. Did you know that WARN offers a number of wire rope and synthetic rope options on their winches? Perhaps a better question would be, “Which rope is right for your rig?”
Here’s a quick look at some of the material qualities that you should be aware of when considering which rope will meet your winching needs:
Steel rope is:
- Extremely durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Good for utility applications where the line may contact objects like stumps, rocks, and other things that rub against the rope.
- Used for decades by enthusiasts and workers alike.
- Heavier than synthetic line
- Less flexible than synthetic line.
- Less expensive than synthetic.
Synthetic rope is:
- Easy to handle
- Floats on water
- More prone to damage by abrasion, and requires the use of the included abrasion sleeve when the rope comes into contact with an object
- Should be inspected before each use for abrasion wear or fraying.
- More expensive than steel rope
At Axleboy, we believe that quality matters. That’s why we prefer to stick with those brands that have been pressed to the limits and proven themselves over time- brands like Cooper, Teraflex, ARB and Warn.
Every now and then, a supplier or customer will suggest selling a product that we aren’t familiar with. For example, one of our suppliers recently suggested that we look into the Atturo Tire brand as a competitive option for light trucks and SUVs.
We really don’t know much about the Atturo brand, aside from the assertions made on their website…so we decided to have Scott try them out on his F-350 before we make any recommendations.
We just wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Orthwein, of the Anheuser-Busch family, who recently asked us to upgrade a 2013 4-door Jeep Rubicon. We absolutely love the way this Jeep turned out and hope it brings you many miles of on and off-road adventure.
- ARB bumpers in front and back
- N-Fab side steps
- WARN winch
- Old Man Emu 2-2.25” Lift
- Speaker fog lamps
- K&N Cold air intake
- Hi-Lift Jack and mount
- And several other enhancements
Thank you for giving the team at Axleboy this opportunity to earn your trust!
How far will your tax return go? Sure, you could take that short vacation, start a new project or finish an old project…or you could have Axleboy upgrade and accessorize your off-road vehicle. With an extensive inventory of Yukon Axle & Gear, TeraFlex Suspensions, and Rugged Ridge accessories in our fully stocked St. Peters showroom, you are sure to find what you need. Visit our store online for an even greater selection, including WARN, Air Lift, Powertank and more.
Whether your plan is to get a cool new look for 2014 or make a “bad-a**” rock crawler, our technicians are the best in St. Louis at upgrading and customizing off-road vehicles. This year, don’t lose your tax return to some short lived vacation. Come in to Axleboy or shop online at shop.axleboy.com to get the upgrades you’ve been wanting all year long.
When you have access to the best off-road and Jeep service in St. Louis, why run the risk of going anywhere else?