Are you looking for improved leveling ability, adjustability and ride quality when you tow your trailer, your RV or carry a heavy payload with your truck? Air Lift and Axleboy are excited to introduce the latest in quality suspension-assist solutions:
The LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus offers up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and isdesigned with the highest-quality, longest-lasting components.
With high-end stainless steel roll plates, braided air lines and mounting hardware, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus provides an unrivaled combination of leveling ability, adjustability, and ride quality to maximize your towing capabilities.
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus Features
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity*
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel braided air lines for added protection against sharp edges and road debris
- EXCLUSIVE: Military-grade AN fittings simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, ensuring an easy-to-install, leak-free system with no air line cutting required
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- EXCLUSIVE: Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure
- Most kits require no drilling into the vehicle’s frame
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Most kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
- Easy to install with fully illustrated installation manual
For more information or to schedule your installation, call Axleboy today at (636)939-5337
*Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
Do You Flat-Tow?
Axleboy is glad to announce that they are now authorized dealers of the ReadyBrake system, developed by N.S.A. RV Products Inc. The Ready Brake system offers a safe and reliable means of towing your Jeep, car, truck or other vehicle behind an RV by interlinking the towed vehicle’s brakes to those of the RV.
How does the ReadyBrake work?
“When you apply brakes in your RV the towed vehicle surges forward actually pushing your RV. ReadyBrake uses this energy to move a lever forward. A cable is connected to this lever and the other end is clamped to your towed vehicle brake pedal. When the lever moves forward the brake pedal is pulled down and when you drive the RV forward again it allows the lever to move backward and the brake pedal goes back up releasing the towed vehicle brakes.”
How is ReadyBrake different from other systems?
“ReadyBrake is a mechanical system that does not drain your towed vehicle battery because it needs no power to work. To connect and disconnect ReadyBrake means to connect or disconnect a cable that drapes over the tow bar, while those electronic brakes have to be placed in front of your driver seat and then have to be adjusted each time and then you have to remove all of this when you are ready to drive. The biggest difference is the price. Considering ReadyBrake sells for less than half of what the electronic tow brakes do and it’s more reliable, easier to use and has a lifetime warranty the difference in value is clear to see.”
Axleboy invites you to learn more about the ReadyBrake system by calling 636-939-5337 and talking to a trusted service advisor or visiting the ReadyBrake website , to determine if this is the right solution for your vehicle towing needs.