Every year, millions of people around the world set New Year’s resolutions…and more than 50% either give up on or forget about their goals withing the first three months. We asked ourselves, “Why? Why aren’t more people sticking to their guns and following through with their resolutions?”
The answer: We think people give up on their New Year’s resolutions because they simply aren’t fun.
OUR RESOLUTION for 2016 is to have a blast and spend more time on the trails and at off-road events than we have in the past decade!! It’s going to be great. Here’s a list of 7 things to consider if you want to share our resolution this year:
Step 1: Determine which events you want to participate in.
- Intro to Off-Road with Mid West Jeep Thing (MWJT)
- Jeepstock at SMORR
- Jeep Blitz in Bushnell, IL
- Jeep Jamboree(s)
- Other: _____________________
Step 2: Factor in any destinations you would like to see.
- Colorado Rockies
- Rubicon Trail
- Logging roads of the Pacific Northwest
- Fill in the blank: ____________________
Step 3: Give employer appropriate notification for time-off request.
- Standard two weeks
- Eh…I didn’t really like that job anyway
- Weekend warriors don’t need to give notification
- I’m retired and leave whenever I want…sucka!
Step 4: Make necessary modifications to your Jeep.
- Suspension (a little extra lift does wonders for flexibility)
- Bigger tires & new wheels
- Body armor & skid plates
- Upgrade Axles, gears, lockers
- Install CB radio
- Add recovery gear (Winch, tow straps, D-rings, etc)
- Additional field-repair tools (Hi-lift, gloves, wrenches, spare parts, etc)
- Roof top tent systems
Step 5: Map out locations and distance between gas stations.
- It’s no secret that your Jeep can go just about anywhere…except past a gas station. We don’t want you to get stuck in the middle of Oklahoma with an empty tank and 50 miles to the nearest gas station, and neither do your passengers.
Step 6: Gather up your friends or family and hit the road.
- It’s always more fun when other people are along for the ride. Somebody’s gotta get out to take the pictures, right?
Step 7: Enjoy the ride…and make it back to work by ___________.
What’s the worst thing about lifting your Jeep and setting it up with bigger tires? Ask any veteran Jeeper who uses their rig as both a daily driver and weekend warrior and it won’t take long to uncover the frustration of losing 6th (and sometimes 5th) gear.
Some folks will just go with the flow and chalk up the loss of highway speed as part of the exchange for better off-road handling. After all, you can’t have the best of both worlds… right?
We beg to differ! You CAN have an awesome off-road Jeep AND a daily commuter that performs well on the highway. The solution is finding the right gear ratio for your Jeep needs.
Axleboy is here to help give meaning back to 6th gear… without breaking the bank. Right now, save over $300 off the cost of installing your choice of 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13 gear ratio in your JK. Prices start as low as $1795 per Jeep* so what are you waiting for?
Check out this awesome offer and lock in the opportunity to:
- Improve your gas mileage
- Recover lost power
- Get better towing power
- Lower your crawl ratio
- Enhance engine efficiency
- Improve Jeep performance
*This offer applies to Rubicon and non-Rubicon Jeeps (2007-2015 JK) only and includes: Yukon ring and pinion, install kits, and LubeLocker gaskets installed on both axles. Some Jeeps may require additional parts or service prior to or during regear. This offer carries a 90-day warranty. Jeeps with factory 3.21 gear ratio will incur an additional cost of $225. Speedometer recalibration available for an additional $184.98. This limited-time offer cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts or other specials- including gift certificates, Jeep club and Military discounts. Offer ends 4-30-15.
We just wanted to give a shout out to Mr. Orthwein, of the Anheuser-Busch family, who recently asked us to upgrade a 2013 4-door Jeep Rubicon. We absolutely love the way this Jeep turned out and hope it brings you many miles of on and off-road adventure.
- ARB bumpers in front and back
- N-Fab side steps
- WARN winch
- Old Man Emu 2-2.25” Lift
- Speaker fog lamps
- K&N Cold air intake
- Hi-Lift Jack and mount
- And several other enhancements
Thank you for giving the team at Axleboy this opportunity to earn your trust!