Big changes mean big opportunity! Without prematurely revealing too much information, Axleboy is excited for some pretty big changes (including doubling our workforce) that will be coming in the near future. As such, new applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Auto Technicians
- Porter/Shop Support
- Front Counter Sales and Support
If you, or someone you know, is interested in becoming part of Missouri’s Jeep & Off-Road Authority, applying for a job is extremely easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Be an awesome person (we only hire awesome people)
- Fill out and submit the online application at http://axleboy.com/careers/
- Axleboy will review applications & resumes and place selective calls to interview
Easy, right? So what are you waiting for? Submit your application today.
Axleboy is looking for a part-time porter & general shop helper. Whether you are a student just looking for “play” money or you’re thinking about a career in the automotive industry, this is an opportunity worth looking into, so give us a call at 636-939-5337.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to work
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- OK with dirt and grease
Duties may include any combination of the following types of work:
- Parts delivery and pickup
- Keeping the shop & storefront clean and orderly
- Light technician assistance (no experience necessary)
- Restocking office supplies
- Minimal office work (scanning documents)
- Flexible weekday hours between 8:30am-5:30pm
- No weekend/holiday hours
- Insiders look at the automotive industry
- Bi-weekly pay schedule
If you, or someone you know is looking for part-time work. We’d like to talk.
Click here for an application form.
Axleboy Automotive 4150-A Ehlmann Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376: 636-939-5337