Axleboy Off-Road and Automotive is currently looking to hire at least (1) full-time ASE Certified technician. We are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop and in our experience, those who thrive here have embraced that culture and lifestyle.
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities, Medical and Dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, optional wheeling trips and a generally awesome place to work.
Full disclosure, even though we are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop, we still do oil changes, general tire service and the occasional water pump on non-off-road vehicles.
- Minimum of (2) ASE Certification courses completed and passed
- Valid driver’s license
- Bring your own tools
- 2 years of verifiable automotive work experience
- Independent thinking team player
- Positive attitude
- Multiple ASE Certifications
- 5+ years verifiable automotive expeience
- Expert at electrical installation and diagnosis
- Jeep/Off-Road enthusiast
- Tech savvy (we use iPads)
If you meet all the basic qualifications, along with some of the preferences, and think you’ve got what it takes to keep up with the best in the business, then send us your resume in one of four ways:
- Hand delivery- Always a good option if you want to make a positive first impression.
- Use our “Careers” page- Let’s us know you’ve mastered the internet.
- Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached- Even if the internet isn’t your thing this tells us you’re willing to learn.
- Call the number below and tell us why you’re awesome- Probably not a good idea.
Big changes mean big opportunity! Without prematurely revealing too much information, Axleboy is excited for some pretty big changes (including doubling our workforce) that will be coming in the near future. As such, new applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Auto Technicians
- Porter/Shop Support
- Front Counter Sales and Support
If you, or someone you know, is interested in becoming part of Missouri’s Jeep & Off-Road Authority, applying for a job is extremely easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Be an awesome person (we only hire awesome people)
- Fill out and submit the online application at http://axleboy.com/careers/
- Axleboy will review applications & resumes and place selective calls to interview
Easy, right? So what are you waiting for? Submit your application today.
Axleboy is looking for a part-time porter & general shop helper. Whether you are a student just looking for “play” money or you’re thinking about a career in the automotive industry, this is an opportunity worth looking into, so give us a call at 636-939-5337.
- Valid driver’s license
- Willing to work
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- OK with dirt and grease
Duties may include any combination of the following types of work:
- Parts delivery and pickup
- Keeping the shop & storefront clean and orderly
- Light technician assistance (no experience necessary)
- Restocking office supplies
- Minimal office work (scanning documents)
- Flexible weekday hours between 8:30am-5:30pm
- No weekend/holiday hours
- Insiders look at the automotive industry
- Bi-weekly pay schedule
If you, or someone you know is looking for part-time work. We’d like to talk.
Click here for an application form.
Axleboy Automotive 4150-A Ehlmann Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376: 636-939-5337