With the holiday season in full bloom, and people taking time off to be with family and friends, we figured it would only be fair to give our crew at Axleboy the same opportunity.
We’ve got just a handful of dates coming up that deviate from our typical hours of operation. So, if you’re thinking about lifting, re-gearing or even something small like getting an oil change, we simply request that you keep these dates in mind and plan accordingly:
- Thursday, Nov 26th– Closed for Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Nov 27th– Closed to recover…or go wheeling
- Thursday, Dec 24th– Closed for Christmas Eve
- Friday, Dec 25th– Closed for Christmas Day
- Friday, Jan 1st– Closed for New Year’s Day