Have you seen the latest thing to come out of the Falcon Shocks factory? We’re not talking about the Falcon 3.4 series shocks, although we have to admit they are pretty awesome. Think even better!
Back in 2007, Jeep rocked the way we experience trail life when they introduced the luxuriously comfortable Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Almost overnight, the aftermarket world stopped developing new ideas and products to fit the rugged TJ model and began focusing all their efforts on building up a new off-road champion.
Now, after more than a decade of innovation silence, Falcon Shocks is making enormous waves among TJ owners by introducing their latest, and quite possibly best, creation. Check out the video below as Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy Off-Road, gets a shocking surprise!
Ready to get more performance out of your TJ while you embrace the trail life? Give us a call for pricing on a set of new Falcon Reservoir shocks! 636-939-5337
Axleboy is glad to announce that they are now authorized dealers of the ReadyBrake system, developed by N.S.A. RV Products Inc. The Ready Brake system offers a safe and reliable means of towing your Jeep, car, truck or other vehicle behind an RV by interlinking the towed vehicle’s brakes to those of the RV.
How does the ReadyBrake work?
“When you apply brakes in your RV the towed vehicle surges forward actually pushing your RV. ReadyBrake uses this energy to move a lever forward. A cable is connected to this lever and the other end is clamped to your towed vehicle brake pedal. When the lever moves forward the brake pedal is pulled down and when you drive the RV forward again it allows the lever to move backward and the brake pedal goes back up releasing the towed vehicle brakes.”
How is ReadyBrake different from other systems?
“ReadyBrake is a mechanical system that does not drain your towed vehicle battery because it needs no power to work. To connect and disconnect ReadyBrake means to connect or disconnect a cable that drapes over the tow bar, while those electronic brakes have to be placed in front of your driver seat and then have to be adjusted each time and then you have to remove all of this when you are ready to drive. The biggest difference is the price. Considering ReadyBrake sells for less than half of what the electronic tow brakes do and it’s more reliable, easier to use and has a lifetime warranty the difference in value is clear to see.”
Axleboy invites you to learn more about the ReadyBrake system by calling 636-939-5337 and talking to a trusted service advisor or visiting www.readybrake.com , to determine if this is the right solution for your vehicle towing needs.
ARB New Product Release
We are pleased to announce a new product available now from ARB. The new RD226 air locker was designed specifically for use on the rear of the Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ, WJ, WK/WH SRT8 models and Commander XK/XH 2WD (2006-2010).
Dana 44A, 30 spl, C-Clip
RD226 Air Locker Features Include:
* Provides 100% traction on demand without affecting on-road drivability or driveline wear.
* Vastly improved traction means less reliance on momentum, thus reducing the likelihood of vehicle damage and environmental impact.
* Easy, convenient operation allows the user to concentrate on the terrain without leaving the comfort and safety of the driver’s seat.
* Ultra durable and extremely strong – only the highest quality materials used in construction.
* Incredibly simple yet effective design that employs minimal moving parts, thereby ensuring maximum reliability * Thoroughly tested and proven design – trusted and used in over 100 countries around the world.
* Front and rear Air Lockers available for most makes and models.
* 4WD and 2WD applications.
* Easy installation and maintenance – no special tools, skills or additives required.
* Patented ‘timed’ locking mechanism offers high strength and ultrafast unlocking.
* Comprehensive photo illustrated installation and service guides.
* Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal designed to handle the most extreme climatic temperatures on Earth.
* Patented 2 piece design that offers a range of interchangeable side gears (sold separately) to integrate with non- standard axle shaft splines.
Find Out More
Call us now, toll-free at (877) 295-3269 , or locally at (636) 939-5337 or contact us through our website for more information!