In no way is this quick reference guide intended to be comprehensive. There are several M/T, A/T, and hybrid tires available on the market, from a variety of manufacturers. We recommend that you talk to a local off-road shop or Jeep club to discuss the best tire options and availability in your geographic area.
Ready for another quality product from Cooper Tires?
The Axleboy team is pleased to introduce and offer the newly engineered Discoverer STT Pro M/T tire from Cooper Tires©. This tire was designed specifically for enhanced trail performance and comes in sizes ranging all the way from 30×9.50R15 to 37×13.50R22.
Features of the new STT Pro include:
- Three-Ply Radial Construction using Armor-Tek3 Technology
- Deep Tread Designed with Ample Siping
- Aggressive Modern Design
- Mud Release Dimples Molded into the Outer Lugs
- Alternating Scalloped Tread
- Built from a Combination of Materials to Provide Enhanced Traction
- Location Specific Flex Groove for Low-Pressure Crawling
- Smooth and Quiet (for a Mud-Terrain) on the Highway
The off-road community has waited a long time for a performance tire designed specifically for them. Cooper Tire has heard their demands and responded by creating this all-encompassing champion that promises M/T performance with A/T ride quality.
As of June 1, 2015, this all-new STT Pro has stepped up to replace the recently discontinued Discoverer STT. Want to see what this new tire looks like? Check out an in-depth review of the STT Pro’s performance and handling capabilities in an article (with pictures) by off-road enthusiast, Scott Brady: Click Here.