Big changes mean big opportunity! Without prematurely revealing too much information, Axleboy is excited for some pretty big changes (including doubling our workforce) that will be coming in the near future. As such, new applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Auto Technicians
- Porter/Shop Support
- Front Counter Sales and Support
If you, or someone you know, is interested in becoming part of Missouri’s Jeep & Off-Road Authority, applying for a job is extremely easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Be an awesome person (we only hire awesome people)
- Fill out and submit the online application at http://axleboy.com/careers/
- Axleboy will review applications & resumes and place selective calls to interview
Easy, right? So what are you waiting for? Submit your application today.
Are you an experienced problem solver? Have you worked hard to develop a reputation as a quality mechanic? Do you want to help build and repair awesome Jeeps? You’ve learned the trade and refined your skills, now it’s time to do something great! At Axleboy, we take pride in being Missouri’s Jeep and off-road authority, specializing in late model Jeep Wrangler customization. We are looking for a qualified mechanic to join our elite team of industry professionals.
- Build and repair awesome Jeeps.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure and safety rules.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Assist fellow mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Communicate needs and recommendations clearly to non-technical personnel
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Current Driver’s License
- Be available to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm
- A solid work history (min. 2-3 years of industry experience preferred)
- You have your own collection of tools
- Strong experience with electrical wiring and diagnostics
- Strong automotive/mechanical diagnostic skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
- Jeep owner is a plus (not required)
- Read and write English fluently
If you meet the qualifications above and have a positive attitude, we encourage you to apply today at http://axleboy.com/careers/ or email your resume to email@example.com and answer the following question: What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
Axleboy offers more than just a place to work. We have rules like everywhere else, but we also know how to throw down some fun: Weekend wheeling trips, BBQ in the back and did we mention that we specialize in Jeep and off-road vehicles? As if that wasn’t enough, we also offer:
- Excellent Medical , Dental and Life insurance
- Set work hours: Monday through Friday
- Fast paced and energetic work environment
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Our shop foreman will be taking new responsibilities in the service department and that is going to leave us under-staffed in the shop. If you think you’re qualified to fill this void, check out the job description below and email us a copy of your resume.
Wages: $18-25 per hour
We are a FULL service automotive maintenance and repair shop specializing in suspension and drivetrain components. This means that our employees must be versatile enough to re-gear a differential, install a lift kit (we do a lot of this), diagnose electrical issues, weld and even change oil and balance tires once in a while. In no way is this a comprehensive list of responsibilities, but it should give you an idea of what we do.
- ASE Certified
- Diagnose Electrical
- Must be self-motivated & able to work without close supervision
- Quality driven
- Experience working on: Driveline, Axles and Manual Transmissions
- Must be able to drive vehicles with standard transmission
- Read, comprehend and follow instructions*
- No weekend work
- Competitive base pay with performance incentives
- Ongoing training
- Modern equipment
- Fun place to WORK
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Shop leadership opportunities may be available
- Involvement with the Jeep and off-road lifestyle
Disclaimer: If you are looking for an easy job… just screwing in spark plugs, hanging water pumps and changing brakes… then this is not the place for you.
*To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org