Big changes mean big opportunity! Without prematurely revealing too much information, Axleboy is excited for some pretty big changes (including doubling our workforce) that will be coming in the near future. As such, new applications are being accepted for the following positions:
- Auto Technicians
- Porter/Shop Support
- Front Counter Sales and Support
If you, or someone you know, is interested in becoming part of Missouri’s Jeep & Off-Road Authority, applying for a job is extremely easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Be an awesome person (we only hire awesome people)
- Fill out and submit the online application on the Axleboy Career Page
- Axleboy will review applications & resumes and place selective calls to interview
Easy, right? So what are you waiting for? Submit your application today.
Our shop foreman will be taking new responsibilities in the service department and that is going to leave us under-staffed in the shop. If you think you’re qualified to fill this void, check out the job description below and email us a copy of your resume.
Wages: $18-25 per hour
We are a FULL service automotive maintenance and repair shop specializing in suspension and drivetrain components. This means that our employees must be versatile enough to re-gear a differential, install a lift kit (we do a lot of this), diagnose electrical issues, weld and even change oil and balance tires once in a while. In no way is this a comprehensive list of responsibilities, but it should give you an idea of what we do.
- ASE Certified
- Diagnose Electrical
- Must be self-motivated & able to work without close supervision
- Quality driven
- Experience working on: Driveline, Axles and Manual Transmissions
- Must be able to drive vehicles with standard transmission
- Read, comprehend and follow instructions*
- No weekend work
- Competitive base pay with performance incentives
- Ongoing training
- Modern equipment
- Fun place to WORK
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Shop leadership opportunities may be available
- Involvement with the Jeep and off-road lifestyle
Disclaimer: If you are looking for an easy job… just screwing in spark plugs, hanging water pumps and changing brakes… then this is not the place for you.
*To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org