Remember what it was like to hop in your new Jeep and roll down the highway at 65-70 mph without downshifting at EVERY hill? Do you miss that feeling? Would you like to recover that lost power?
Upgrade the Gears to a Better Ratio
Every time your Jeep goes up in tire size, it causes a drop in overall engine efficiency, fuel economy and power. Axleboy Off-Road is proud to get your Jeep performance back in peak driving condition by upgrading the differential gears to an optimal ratio. Other Jeepers report that gear upgrades have resulted in the following:
- Recovery of Lost Power
- Improved Fuel Mileage
- Better Towing Capacity
- Increase Engine Efficiency
What’s the Deal?
Starting at $2400*, Axleboy will regear both front and rear axles of your 1997-2018 Jeep Wrangler with premium quality gears, 4.10, 4.56, 4.88 or 5.13. This special includes:
- Front and Rear ring and pinions with master install kits
- LubeLocker gaskets for both front and rear differentials
- 80/90 Break-in Oil
- Gear-lube service in 500 miles with synthetic fluids
- Axleboy’s 12 month/12,000 mile warranty
What Are You Waiting For? Get Your Power Back!
Call Axleboy today at 636-939-5337