We are proud to offer the latest products from Smittybilt, including their new Atlas Series rock sliders (compatible with 2 and 4-door Wrangler JKs). Starting at only $449.99*, these quality rock sliders feature:
- 3/16″ cold rolled steel
- Anti-slip step pads for easier access
- Complete bolt on installation (no drilling)
- Compatability with XRC exterior armor
Call or stop by for details and to set your appointment.
Be sure to check out some of the other great deals going on right now on our Specials page.
*For 2007-2016 JK 2-door Atlas Rock Sliders with step. Does not include sales tax or installation.
Buy 1 Air Locker, Get an Air Locker Activation Compressor
(CKSA12) – $190 Value
Buy 2 Air Lockers, Get a High Performance Compressor
(CKMA12) – $290 Value
Take advantage of this opportunity to get your hands on a great product at an even better price! Achieve true four wheel drive with ARB Air Lockers- commanding power for the last 25 years. Some of the biggest names in off-road racing and expedition from around the globe have come to rely on ARB, and we are confident that these air lockers will help you overcome some of the toughest obstacles on the trail. With over 100 different application models, ARB has the perfect air locker to ensure that your Jeep can get the traction it needs to take you out into the wild…and back again.
Call Axleboy today and schedule your ARB Air Locker upgrade: (636)939-5337
Steel vs. Synthetic Winch Rope
Axleboy sells and installs a number of WARN winches every year. Did you know that WARN offers a number of wire rope and synthetic rope options on their winches? Perhaps a better question would be, “Which rope is right for your rig?”
Here’s a quick look at some of the material qualities that you should be aware of when considering which rope will meet your winching needs:
Steel rope is:
- Extremely durable
- Abrasion resistant
- Good for utility applications where the line may contact objects like stumps, rocks, and other things that rub against the rope.
- Used for decades by enthusiasts and workers alike.
- Heavier than synthetic line
- Less flexible than synthetic line.
- Less expensive than synthetic.
Synthetic rope is:
- Easy to handle
- Floats on water
- More prone to damage by abrasion, and requires the use of the included abrasion sleeve when the rope comes into contact with an object
- Should be inspected before each use for abrasion wear or fraying.
- More expensive than steel rope
As we continue cleaning up our stock room, more Jeep accessories are being marked anywhere between 20-75% below retail prices. For the first time in 10 years, Axleboy is making room for new inventory and pricing their current stock to GO.
Check out the listing below or shop online at: shop.Axleboy.com
||Rocker Covers TJ, plastic
||Neoprene grab handles
||JK Winch mount
||Soft Winch Cover
||8″ Stone Guard
||6″ Stone Guard