With the holiday season in full bloom, and people taking time off to be with family and friends, we figured it would only be fair to give our staff at Axleboy the same opportunity.
We’ve got just a handful of dates coming up that deviate from our typical hours of operation. So, if you’re thinking about lifting, re-gearing or even just getting an oil change, we simply request that you keep these dates in mind and plan accordingly:
- Thursday, Nov 27th– Closed for Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, Nov 28th– Closed for recovery from Thanksgiving
- Wednesday, Dec 24th– Closed for Christmas Eve
- Thursday, Dec 25th– Closed for Christmas Day
- Friday, Dec 26th– We are Open
- Thursday, Jan 1st– Closed for New Year’s Day
- Friday, Jan 2nd– We are Open
All of us at Axleboy wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!