Do You Have What It Takes?
Axleboy Off-Road and Automotive is currently looking to hire at least (1) full-time ASE Certified technician. We are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop and in our experience, those who thrive here have embraced that culture and lifestyle.
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities, Medical and Dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, optional wheeling trips and a generally awesome place to work.
Full disclosure, even though we are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop, we still do oil changes, general tire service and the occasional water pump on non-off-road vehicles.
- Minimum of (2) ASE Certification courses completed and passed
- Valid driver’s license
- Bring your own tools
- 2 years of verifiable automotive work experience
- Independent thinking team player
- Positive attitude
- Multiple ASE Certifications
- 5+ years verifiable automotive expeience
- Expert at electrical installation and diagnosis
- Jeep/Off-Road enthusiast
- Tech savvy (we use iPads)
If you meet all the basic qualifications, along with some of the preferences, and think you’ve got what it takes to keep up with the best in the business, then send us your resume in one of four ways:
- Hand delivery- Always a good option if you want to make a positive first impression.
- Use our “Careers” page- Let’s us know you’ve mastered the internet.
- Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached- Even if the internet isn’t your thing this tells us you’re willing to learn.
- Call the number below and tell us why you’re awesome- Probably not a good idea.
Axleboy is creating a new introductory position for a full time porter/general shop helper. The person in this position will primarily be responsible for keeping the service bays and other working areas in and around the shop clean and organized. At times this person may be called upon to assist mechanics with minor tasks pertaining to work in progress (transporting large parts, bleeding brakes, etc.) or for transporting parts and occasionally clients throughout the greater St. Louis area.
As Axleboy continues to grow, this position may lead to future opportunities working as an apprentice mechanic.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self motivated, requiring little or no direct supervision to complete tasks
- Have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be familiar with basic hand and power tools
- Express a willingness to learn through experience
- Express interest in the automotive industry and basic mechanics
- Be available to work during normal business hours (M-F 8am-6pm)
- Be an independent thinker, willing to suggest and implement process improvements
- Value and demonstrate punctuality
Full time employees enjoy many benefits, including:
- Employer sponsored medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Set schedules with weekends off
- Bi-weekly pay schedules
- Opportunities to attend organized Jeep and off-road events
Interested Candidates Should:
For consideration e-mail a resume to email@example.com, hand-deliver a resume to Axleboy: 1935 E. Terra Ln. O’Fallon, MO 63366, or submit information through the online form on Axleboy’s careers page.
You may have heard that Axleboy had a great year in 2015 and that we’re looking to grow in 2016. The rumors are true!
We are at that point where we “either need to start turning work away or bring more people into the team,” said Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy. “And with Spring and Summer just around the corner, there are no plans to slow down production in the shop.”
With that in mind, Axleboy is looking for fresh talent in the automotive and off-road customization industry. Anybody can be trained to turn a wrench, but we are extremely selective about who we invite to work on our team.
At Axleboy, quality is more than a goal or an obscure hope for the future. Our team members eat, sleep and breathe quality. It is at the center of everything that we do and the defining element of who we are.
If you consider yourself a problem solving, quick moving, optimistic and skilled automotive technician…or you know someone who fits that description, we might have your next great opportunity.
Check out our Careers page by clicking here.