Are you an experienced problem solver? Have you worked hard to develop a reputation as a quality mechanic? Do you want to help build and repair awesome Jeeps? You’ve learned the trade and refined your skills, now it’s time to do something great! At Axleboy, we take pride in being Missouri’s Jeep and off-road authority, specializing in late model Jeep Wrangler customization. We are looking for a qualified mechanic to join our elite team of industry professionals.
- Build and repair awesome Jeeps.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure and safety rules.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay.
- Assist fellow mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Communicate needs and recommendations clearly to non-technical personnel
- At least a High School Diploma or GED
- Current Driver’s License
- Be available to work Monday-Friday, 8:00am-6:00pm
- A solid work history (min. 2-3 years of industry experience preferred)
- You have your own collection of tools
- Strong experience with electrical wiring and diagnostics
- Strong automotive/mechanical diagnostic skills
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
- Jeep owner is a plus (not required)
- Read and write English fluently
If you meet the qualifications above and have a positive attitude, we encourage you to apply today at http://axleboy.com/careers/ or email your resume to email@example.com and answer the following question: What do you see yourself doing in 5 years?
Axleboy offers more than just a place to work. We have rules like everywhere else, but we also know how to throw down some fun: Weekend wheeling trips, BBQ in the back and did we mention that we specialize in Jeep and off-road vehicles? As if that wasn’t enough, we also offer:
- Excellent Medical , Dental and Life insurance
- Set work hours: Monday through Friday
- Fast paced and energetic work environment
- Competitive wages
- Paid holidays and vacation time