NOTICE: Event Cancelled
TRUCK & OFF-ROAD FESTIVAL
AUGUST 12-13, 2016.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
Where Trucks Come To Play! GATEWAY MOTORSPORTS PARK – MADISON, IL
LOS ANGELES, CA
– With the popular annual Truckin Throwdown event as its centerpiece, the inaugural 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival offers a bigger, better way for enthusiasts to experience “everything truck.” Multiple courses consisting of pavement and dirt will allow enthusiasts to participate in their own vehicles, regardless of whether they are built for the street or the trail. Taking place Friday, August 12 – Saturday, August 13 at Gateway Motorsports Park near St. Louis,
this new event includes such crowd favorites as Quarter-Mile Drags, Autocross, UTV and Side-by-Side racing, and a 4×4 obstacle course– plus much more! Those interested in joining the excitement can register now at truckandoffroadfestival.com
“I’m excited to announce the inaugural 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival,” said Sean P. Holman, content director for TEN: The Enthusiast Network’s Truck and Off-Road Group. “This event is going to be the premiere celebration for truck enthusiasts throughout the Midwest. We’ll have experiences ranging from your classic show and shine to performance events that attendees will actually be encouraged to participate in. The 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival will set a new bar for truck events and should be a great weekend.”
The 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival will take place at the Gateway Motorsports Park (700 Raceway Blvd) in Madison, Ill., near St. Louis. For the full schedule of events, visit trucktrend.com. Times listed are in Central Time.
• Friday, August 12 – Gates open at 12 p.m., events conclude at 1 a.m.
• Saturday, August 13 – Gates open at 7 a.m., events conclude at 10 p.m.
Truckin Throwdown – This year, ANY truck can try and make the final field by throwing down one of the 12 fastest combined drag race and autocross times during qualifying sessions.
• Drag Racing
• Start/Stop box
• Show & Shine
All Registered Participants
• Drag Racing – Multiple Classes
• Autocross Course
• Professionally judged Show & Shine with awards in multiple classes
• UTV & Side-by-Side Racing
• Mud Bog
• Editor’s Choice Awards
• Performance Truck Midway / Vendor Row
• Dyno Contest
• DJ Friday night / Live band Saturday night
REGISTER YOUR TRUCK NOW and LOCK IN SPECIAL PRICING!
When you register for the Truck and Off-Road Festival you get entry for your truck and one credential as well as a swag bag with some cool gifts. Not only will you be able to show off your rig, but you’ll be able be part of the action on the drag strip, autocross, 4×4 obstacle course, or even the mud bog!
All driving activities included in the price below:
• Pre-registration for a two day pass is only: $45*
• On-site registration for a two day pass is only: $50
• Pre-registration for Friday only: $20*
• On-site registration for Friday only: $25
• Pre-registration for Saturday only: $35*
• On-site registration for Saturday only $40
• UTV pre-registration for Saturday only $35*
• UTV on-site registration for Saturday only $40
SPECTATOR TICKETS FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE ON SALE NOW!
o Friday $10 in advance*, $15 at the gate
o Saturday $15 in advance*, $20 at the gate
o 2-day pass $25 in advance*, $30 at the gate
• Children 6-12 years of age – $5 per day. $10 for 2-day pass.
• Children 5 and under – Free.
*Available until Wednesday August 11 2016, at 11:59 p.m.
To register or purchase spectator tickets, visit truckandoffroadfestival.com
ADDITIONAL EVENT INFORMATION
For vendor booth Information, contact Glenn Herniter by phone at 310.363.4047 or email at email@example.com
Please Note: This Event Is Officially Cancelled