Ready for another quality product from Cooper Tires?
The Axleboy team is pleased to introduce and offer the newly engineered Discoverer STT Pro M/T tire from Cooper Tires©. This tire was designed specifically for enhanced trail performance and comes in sizes ranging all the way from 30×9.50R15 to 37×13.50R22.
Features of the new STT Pro include:
- Three-Ply Radial Construction using Armor-Tek3 Technology
- Deep Tread Designed with Ample Siping
- Aggressive Modern Design
- Mud Release Dimples Molded into the Outer Lugs
- Alternating Scalloped Tread
- Built from a Combination of Materials to Provide Enhanced Traction
- Location Specific Flex Groove for Low-Pressure Crawling
- Smooth and Quiet (for a Mud-Terrain) on the Highway
The off-road community has waited a long time for a performance tire designed specifically for them. Cooper Tire has heard their demands and responded by creating this all-encompassing champion that promises M/T performance with A/T ride quality.
As of June 1, 2015, this all-new STT Pro has stepped up to replace the recently discontinued Discoverer STT. Want to see what this new tire looks like? Check out an in-depth review of the STT Pro’s performance and handling capabilities in an article (with pictures) by off-road enthusiast, Scott Brady: Click Here.