Our shop foreman will be taking new responsibilities in the service department and that is going to leave us under-staffed in the shop. If you think you’re qualified to fill this void, check out the job description below and email us a copy of your resume.
Wages: $18-25 per hour
We are a FULL service automotive maintenance and repair shop specializing in suspension and drivetrain components. This means that our employees must be versatile enough to re-gear a differential, install a lift kit (we do a lot of this), diagnose electrical issues, weld and even change oil and balance tires once in a while. In no way is this a comprehensive list of responsibilities, but it should give you an idea of what we do.
- ASE Certified
- Diagnose Electrical
- Must be self-motivated & able to work without close supervision
- Quality driven
- Experience working on: Driveline, Axles and Manual Transmissions
- Must be able to drive vehicles with standard transmission
- Read, comprehend and follow instructions*
- No weekend work
- Competitive base pay with performance incentives
- Ongoing training
- Modern equipment
- Fun place to WORK
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life Insurance
- Shop leadership opportunities may be available
- Involvement with the Jeep and off-road lifestyle
Disclaimer: If you are looking for an easy job… just screwing in spark plugs, hanging water pumps and changing brakes… then this is not the place for you.
*To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org