Announcing a New Product Line
Axleboy Off-Road is turning up the bass with JL Audio! Earlier today, Axleboy’s request to become an authorized JL Audio dealer and installer was officially accepted, and the entire staff is excited to add sound to the list of upgrades that are offered at this custom Jeep shop.
Axleboy will be stocking:
- JKU Stealthboxes (Subwoofers)
- Waterproof amps &
- Complete Jeep Wrangler (JK) speaker systems
Are you ready to upgrade your driving experience? Let the professionals at Axleboy Off-Road help you experience better sound and bigger bass with USA made systems from JL Audio .
Call 636-939-5337 for more information or to schedule your audio installation.
What would you do with an extra $175? Here’s your opportunity to find out.
Now through April 16, 2018, when you upgrade your Jeep or truck with specialized Yukon Gear & Axle parts at Axleboy, you may be eligible to receive a rebate worth up to $175.
For a limited time, Yukon Gear & Axle is offering rebates on Spin Free kits, Gear kits, Lockers, Driveshafts and more.
Click here or call Axleboy today at 636-939-5337 for rebate details and put some money back in your pocket!
All it took was one weekend trip into downtown St. Louis and Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy, started thinking about all the things on his Jeep that he would be remiss to have stolen: his ARB dual air compressor, a RIPP supercharger, countless tools, an expensive stereo and so much more.
Fortunately for him, nothing went missing during his brief stay, but the possibility still lingered in his mind and continued to trouble him. by Monday morning, Scott felt so strongly about the lacking security on his Jeep and countless others that Axleboy placed an order for several lockable storage items from Tuffy Security Products™, including: glove boxes, under-seat concealed carry boxes, hood locks and several locking rear-deck enclosures.
All of these products are now on display and available for purchase in store.
Fun Info About Automotive Burglaries
According to the US Department of Justice, over 1.4 million vehicles were burglarized in 2010. Among the items that burglars look for and steal are these are some of the most common:
- Money (Somebody’s gotta pay for my McD’s)
- Navigation Systems
- Mobil Devices (phones and tablets)
- Vehicle Registration (If you’ve got a nice car, you probably have a nice home too)
- Backpacks and Briefcases
- CD’s (believe it or not people still use these)
- Car components (HID headlights, air bags, etc)
What can you do to protect your valuables?
With the typical burglary lasting no more than a few minutes, here are a few tips to help deter would-be thieves.
- Many of us Jeep owners have already learned (some the hard way) if you don’t want to lose something, it shouldn’t be left in the Jeep. The safest place for anything of value is behind a locked door…at home. Don’t bring it if you don’t need it.
- Don’t invite the burglar to take a closer look. Think of backpacks, suitcases, gift bags, charging cords and loose change as invitations. Would-be thieves see these things and immediately think, “I wonder what else is in there?” Whenever possible keep these things locked up and out of sight.
- Park in areas with high traffic and visibility. Car burglars want to get in and out as quick as possible without drawing a lot of attention to themselves. Whenever possible, park in well-lit areas, close to building entry points.
- Lock your doors…unless you drive a Jeep with a soft-top. We hate seeing a perfectly good soft top get cut up, especially when the windows could just as easily be unzipped. For the Jeep crowd, we’d recommend getting a lockable glove-box, under-seat conceal carry box or a Tuffy™ locking deck enclosure. These minor upgrades can help make your sweet ride a secure one too.
If you’re in the market for lockable storage solutions for your Jeep, stop by Axleboy Off-Road in O’Fallon, Missouri or give us a call at 636-939-5337.
Spring is in the air, but with all the savings available right now, your budget doesn’t have to be! Take a look at this year’s Spring rebates from Warn and give us a call when you’re ready to upgrade to a quality recovery system. Don’t wait too long, these offers expire on May 31, 2017.
WARN Winch Rebate
Right now, when you gear up your ride with a quality Warn winch, you can get up to $200 back! That’s money back in your pocket, that can be used toward the next fantastic upgrade, to fund your next weekend outing or whatever you like.
• 96800: VR8/ $50
• 96805: VR8-S/ $50
• 96810: VR10/ $50
• 96815: VR10-S/ $50
• 96820: VR12/ $50
• 97035: VR12-S/ $50
• 88980: ZEON 8/ $100
• 89305: ZEON 8-S/ $100
• 88990: ZEON 10/ $100
• 89611: ZEON 10-S/ $100
• 89120: ZEON 12/ $100
• 95950: ZEON 12-S/ $100
• 90260: ZEON 8 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90330: ZEON 8-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90340: ZEON 10 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90360: ZEON 10-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 92810 ZEON 10 Platinum/ $200
• 92815: ZEON 10-S Platinum/ $200
• 92820: ZEON 12 Platinum/ $200
• 95960: ZEON 12-S Platinum/ $200
Upgrade to a WARN Bumper
That’s right, Warn is sweetening this Spring deal even more, by offering up to $100 back on select truck and Jeep bumpers too. If you’re looking for something that will give your Jeep or truck the quality customized look and a little extra character, this is the deal for you!
• 87750: Elite/ Front w/tube JK/ $50
• 87775: Elite/ Front w/out tube JK/ $50
• 87600: Stubby w/tube JK/ $50
• 61853: Front Bumper TJ/ $50
• 61859: Front Bumper CJ/ $50
• 89430: Front Bumper JK/ RC/ $50
• 87700: Front Bumper TJ/ Stubby/ $50
• 87650: Front Bumper/ JK RC Stubby w/out Tube/ $50
• 61856: Front Bumper YJ/ $50
• 89440: Grille Guard/ JK RC/ $50
• 95870: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2015-16/ 2500HD/ 3500/ $100
• 95800: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2014-15/ 1500 / $100
• 96730: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2016-17/ 1500/ $100
• 95600: Ram Front / 2013-16/ 1500 / $100
• 95895: Ram Front / 2010-16/ 3500/ $100
• 95460: Ford Front / 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 95568: Ford Front / 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 97935: Ford Front / 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 74300: Rear Bumper/ JK Tire Carrier/ $50
• 89525: Elite/ Rear JK/ $50
• 96550: Chevy Silverado Rear/ 2014-17/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96550: GMC Sierra Rear/ 2014-16/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-16/ 1500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-13/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96445: Ram Rear/ 2014-16/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96255: Ford Rear/ 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 96290: Ford Rear/ 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 98050: Ford Rear/ 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
Call Axleboy today, to order your next upgrade: 636-939-5337
Download your official Warn rebate form here.
You’ve waited all year for the annual Spring Drivetrain Rebate from Yukon Gear & Axle, and now it’s here! March 6 through May 19, 2017 claim up to $150 back when you purchase select Yukon parts, including the Yukon Spin Free Kit, a Yukon Gear Kit Package and so much more.
Quality You Can Depend On
For quality you can depend on, wherever you’re driving this year, Axleboy and Yukon are dedicated to getting you there and putting a little money back in your pocket. Check out the awesome deals below and give the professionals at Axleboy a call when you’re ready to get your order started. 636-939-5337
Don’t forget to download the official Yukon Gear & Axle rebate form and put money back in your pocket by CLICKING HERE.