The majority of vehicles we work on get dropped off during standard business hours (between 8:00am and 6:00pm), but for some folks standard hours just don’t work. That’s where our night key-drop comes into play.
Instructions for using the night drop are fairly basic:
- Locate the black box labeled “Key Drop” next to our main entrance.
- Open the box and fill out one of the envelopes inside with your personal & vehicle information.
- Insert your vehicle key(s) into the envelope.
- If you have wheel locks, put the wheel lock key in the envelope as well.
- Seal the envelope and push it through the mail slot in our front door.
It’s really that simple. 90% of night-drop users will read this short article and think “Well duh”… but roughly 1 in 10 will leave the envelope blank, forget the wheel lock, shut the envelope in the black box or leave the keys and envelope outside the front door.
The whole idea here is that we are trying to provide you with a safe, secure and convenient way to drop off your vehicle outside of standard business hours. Thankfully, our neighborhood is pretty tranquil and we don’t see much crime…but by the same token, following the 5 simple steps outlined above will help us keep it that way.
We’re excited to help take your Jeep to the next level and, if you use the night key-drop, we’ll look forward to seeing your keys first thing in the morning.