Axleboy Off-Road and Automotive is currently looking to hire at least (1) full-time ASE Certified technician. We are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop and in our experience, those who thrive here have embraced that culture and lifestyle.
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities, Medical and Dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, optional wheeling trips and a generally awesome place to work.
Full disclosure, even though we are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop, we still do oil changes, general tire service and the occasional water pump on non-off-road vehicles.
- Minimum of (2) ASE Certification courses completed and passed
- Valid driver’s license
- Bring your own tools
- 2 years of verifiable automotive work experience
- Independent thinking team player
- Positive attitude
- Multiple ASE Certifications
- 5+ years verifiable automotive expeience
- Expert at electrical installation and diagnosis
- Jeep/Off-Road enthusiast
- Tech savvy (we use iPads)
If you meet all the basic qualifications, along with some of the preferences, and think you’ve got what it takes to keep up with the best in the business, then send us your resume in one of four ways:
- Hand delivery- Always a good option if you want to make a positive first impression.
- Use our “Careers” page- Let’s us know you’ve mastered the internet.
- Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached- Even if the internet isn’t your thing this tells us you’re willing to learn.
- Call the number below and tell us why you’re awesome- Probably not a good idea.