Axleboy Off-Road and Automotive is currently looking to hire at least (1) full-time ASE Certified technician. We are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop and in our experience, those who thrive here have embraced that culture and lifestyle.
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities, Medical and Dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, optional wheeling trips and a generally awesome place to work.
Full disclosure, even though we are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop, we still do oil changes, general tire service and the occasional water pump on non-off-road vehicles.
- Minimum of (2) ASE Certification courses completed and passed
- Valid driver’s license
- Bring your own tools
- 2 years of verifiable automotive work experience
- Independent thinking team player
- Positive attitude
- Multiple ASE Certifications
- 5+ years verifiable automotive expeience
- Expert at electrical installation and diagnosis
- Jeep/Off-Road enthusiast
- Tech savvy (we use iPads)
If you meet all the basic qualifications, along with some of the preferences, and think you’ve got what it takes to keep up with the best in the business, then send us your resume in one of four ways:
- Hand delivery- Always a good option if you want to make a positive first impression.
- Use our “Careers” page- Let’s us know you’ve mastered the internet.
- Send a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume attached- Even if the internet isn’t your thing this tells us you’re willing to learn.
- Call the number below and tell us why you’re awesome- Probably not a good idea.
What would you do with an extra $175? Here’s your opportunity to find out.
Now through April 16, 2018, when you upgrade your Jeep or truck with specialized Yukon Gear & Axle parts at Axleboy, you may be eligible to receive a rebate worth up to $175.
For a limited time, Yukon Gear & Axle is offering rebates on Spin Free kits, Gear kits, Lockers, Driveshafts and more.
Click here or call Axleboy today at 636-939-5337 for rebate details and put some money back in your pocket!
Are you looking for improved leveling ability, adjustability and ride quality when you tow your trailer, your RV or carry a heavy payload with your truck? Air Lift and Axleboy are excited to introduce the latest in quality suspension-assist solutions:
The LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus offers up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and isdesigned with the highest-quality, longest-lasting components.
With high-end stainless steel roll plates, braided air lines and mounting hardware, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus provides an unrivaled combination of leveling ability, adjustability, and ride quality to maximize your towing capabilities.
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus Features
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity*
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel braided air lines for added protection against sharp edges and road debris
- EXCLUSIVE: Military-grade AN fittings simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, ensuring an easy-to-install, leak-free system with no air line cutting required
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- EXCLUSIVE: Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure
- Most kits require no drilling into the vehicle’s frame
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Most kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
- Easy to install with fully illustrated installation manual
For more information or to schedule your installation, call Axleboy today at (636)939-5337
*Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating