Have you seen the latest thing to come out of the Falcon Shocks factory? We’re not talking about the Falcon 3.4 series shocks, although we have to admit they are pretty awesome. Think even better!
Back in 2007, Jeep rocked the way we experience trail life when they introduced the luxuriously comfortable Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Almost overnight, the aftermarket world stopped developing new ideas and products to fit the rugged TJ model and began focusing all their efforts on building up a new off-road champion.
Now, after more than a decade of innovation silence, Falcon Shocks is making enormous waves among TJ owners by introducing their latest, and quite possibly best, creation. Check out the video below as Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy Off-Road, gets a shocking surprise!
Ready to get more performance out of your TJ while you embrace the trail life? Give us a call for pricing on a set of new Falcon Reservoir shocks! 636-939-5337
Are you looking for improved leveling ability, adjustability and ride quality when you tow your trailer, your RV or carry a heavy payload with your truck? Air Lift and Axleboy are excited to introduce the latest in quality suspension-assist solutions:
The LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus offers up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and isdesigned with the highest-quality, longest-lasting components.
With high-end stainless steel roll plates, braided air lines and mounting hardware, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus provides an unrivaled combination of leveling ability, adjustability, and ride quality to maximize your towing capabilities.
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus Features
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity*
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel braided air lines for added protection against sharp edges and road debris
- EXCLUSIVE: Military-grade AN fittings simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, ensuring an easy-to-install, leak-free system with no air line cutting required
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- EXCLUSIVE: Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure
- Most kits require no drilling into the vehicle’s frame
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Most kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
- Easy to install with fully illustrated installation manual
For more information or to schedule your installation, call Axleboy today at (636)939-5337
*Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating