There’s got to be a catch right? Well, yeah, if by “catch” you mean filling out a form and sending it in. What are you waiting for? Give the guys at Axleboy a call and put money back in your pocket while upgrading that awesome Jeep!
$1500 Wrangler Re-Ratio
Has your baby been divorced from 6th gear ever since you upgraded to those rad bigger tires? Treat that Jeep Wrangler right with a fresh gear ratio from Axleboy and get your BFF running with the flow of traffic again. Back by popular demand, re-ratio your Jeep Wrangler TJ or JK (1997-2018) for as little as $1500.
What Is Included
For only $1500 the Jeep experts at Axleboy will professionally upgrade your TJ or JK Wrangler’s gear ratio by installing:
- New quality ring and pinion gears in both front and rear differentials (4.10, 4.56 or 4.88 ratio available).
- New crush sleeves.
- New pinion nuts.
- Pinion bearing kits.
- Fresh shims.
If you are unsure which gear ratio is right for your Jeep, one of our specialists would be glad to spend a few minutes reviewing your Jeeping needs to help determine which ratio will be the most beneficial.
It is important to note that Jeeps with a factory 3.21 ratio will require a new carrier (additional cost of $101). If your Jeep has the factory 3.73 ratio, the carrier should accommodate any of the gear ratios included in this special. In addition, following any re-gear, it is important to re-calibrate speedometer and shift points using a Pro-Cal device or something similar. Not doing so may cause your Jeep to go into limp mode. Axleboy provides recalibration and a VIN specific module for an additional $184.94, in situations where a Jeep is not already equipped. New axle bearings and seals are recommended for an additional $175. For ideal quality and optimal performance we highly recommend installation of a Master Rebuild/Overhaul Kit which includes all new carrier bearings and races along with new pinion seals, axle seals, ring gear bolts, pinion nut, thread locker, a complete shim kit and a fresh differential gasket. Re-ratio with installation of master overhaul kits start at $1875 per Jeep.
This offer is not affiliated or sponsored by any organization outside of Axleboy. Special cannot be combined with any other coupons or club discounts.
Axleboy Off-Road and Automotive is currently looking to hire at least (1) full-time ASE Certified technician. We are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop and in our experience, those who thrive here have embraced that culture and lifestyle.
We offer competitive wages with bonus opportunities, Medical and Dental benefits, paid holidays and vacation time, optional wheeling trips and a generally awesome place to work.
Full disclosure, even though we are a Jeep and off-road specialty shop, we still do oil changes, general tire service and the occasional water pump on non-off-road vehicles.
- Minimum of (2) ASE Certification courses completed and passed
- Valid driver’s license
- Bring your own tools
- 2 years of verifiable automotive work experience
- Independent thinking team player
- Positive attitude
- Multiple ASE Certifications
- 5+ years verifiable automotive expeience
- Expert at electrical installation and diagnosis
- Jeep/Off-Road enthusiast
- Tech savvy (we use iPads)
If you meet all the basic qualifications, along with some of the preferences, and think you’ve got what it takes to keep up with the best in the business, then send us your resume in one of four ways:
- Hand delivery- Always a good option if you want to make a positive first impression.
- Use our “Careers” page- Let’s us know you’ve mastered the internet.
- Send a direct email to email@example.com with your resume attached- Even if the internet isn’t your thing this tells us you’re willing to learn.
- Call the number below and tell us why you’re awesome- Probably not a good idea.
Have you seen the latest thing to come out of the Falcon Shocks factory? We’re not talking about the Falcon 3.4 series shocks, although we have to admit they are pretty awesome. Think even better!
Back in 2007, Jeep rocked the way we experience trail life when they introduced the luxuriously comfortable Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Almost overnight, the aftermarket world stopped developing new ideas and products to fit the rugged TJ model and began focusing all their efforts on building up a new off-road champion.
Now, after more than a decade of innovation silence, Falcon Shocks is making enormous waves among TJ owners by introducing their latest, and quite possibly best, creation. Check out the video below as Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy Off-Road, gets a shocking surprise!
Ready to get more performance out of your TJ while you embrace the trail life? Give us a call for pricing on a set of new Falcon Reservoir shocks! 636-939-5337
What would you do with an extra $175? Here’s your opportunity to find out.
Now through April 16, 2018, when you upgrade your Jeep or truck with specialized Yukon Gear & Axle parts at Axleboy, you may be eligible to receive a rebate worth up to $175.
For a limited time, Yukon Gear & Axle is offering rebates on Spin Free kits, Gear kits, Lockers, Driveshafts and more.
Click here or call Axleboy today at 636-939-5337 for rebate details and put some money back in your pocket!
If you’ve ever been wheeling with Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy, it probably didn’t take long to notice that he doesn’t take any trail half-way. If there’s an obstacle that other Jeepers are dodging out on, you can almost guarantee he’s the one that will put on a show and give it a shot.
With this mentality and driving style, protecting his Jeep is an investment Scott takes seriously, which is why “The White Whale” (his 2013 JKU) recently underwent another phase of transformations. New to the Whale are GenRight aluminum fenders, rock sliders and an ultra low-profile front bumper.
Prior to this change, Scott’s Jeep was outfitted with aluminum fenders made by Nemesis Industries, an aluminum stubby bumper from Teraflex Suspensions and stock Rubicon rock rails.
Why the Sudden Change?
When asked about the reason behind his change in parts, Scott noted, “The Nemesis fenders have the best fit and finish I have EVER seen, but I’ve developed a habit of catching the lip on rocks and feeling bad about beating them up.” He further stated, “I’ve had my eye on the structural qualities of the tubular design for some time and feel like they might roll off things better. As the only authorized GenRight installer/dealer in the area, it just made sense to give them a shot.”
As for the new side armor and rock guards, Scott was impressed by the replaceable steel “rash guard”, something that offers additional protection and reinforcement of the body armor. “I haven’t seen any other manufacturers offer this,” says Scott, “And you can bet these rails will take some pretty hard hits.”
Changing the front bumper all comes down to two words, “approach angle.” “There was absolutely nothing wrong with the Teraflex bumper that I had before, but this new ultra slim bumper gives me nearly six inches of additional clearance in front. That’s huge when you’re trying to pick your line to get up and over an obstacle,” says Scott.
Keep it Raw or Make it White?
The original vision behind The White Whale was to create a well-built Jeep with the classy look of a Sahara. With the first round of modifications almost everything that went on it, first took a trip to the powder-coater to match the white body.
We asked Scott if he intended to do the same thing with the latest round of upgrades and he replied, “I was really tempted to do the same thing and white it out. With the trend being to black out everything, I found that doing the complete opposite helped my Jeep stand out from the crowd and brought a lot of positive attention. I priced out getting the new stuff powder coated too,” he says, “but impatience got the best of me and the bare aluminum look is really starting to grow on me, so I’ll probably leave it just the way it is.”
Check it out in Person
Those who follow Axleboy on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus…and even Pinterest) expect to see new pictures all throughout the day, highlighting work in progress, completed projects and a variety of off-road adventures… But there’s nothing like seeing a product in person! “Any time you are in the area,” says Scott, “stop by and check out the Jeep in person. Everybody here loves talking Jeep.”
Axleboy is located in O’Fallon Missouri, on the North side of I-70 (1935 E Terra Ln., O’Fallon, MO 63366).
Article and Photos by Mike Carter, Marketing Director at Axleboy.
Axleboy is creating a new introductory position for a full time porter/general shop helper. The person in this position will primarily be responsible for keeping the service bays and other working areas in and around the shop clean and organized. At times this person may be called upon to assist mechanics with minor tasks pertaining to work in progress (transporting large parts, bleeding brakes, etc.) or for transporting parts and occasionally clients throughout the greater St. Louis area.
As Axleboy continues to grow, this position may lead to future opportunities working as an apprentice mechanic.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be self motivated, requiring little or no direct supervision to complete tasks
- Have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Have reliable transportation to and from work
- Be familiar with basic hand and power tools
- Express a willingness to learn through experience
- Express interest in the automotive industry and basic mechanics
- Be available to work during normal business hours (M-F 8am-6pm)
- Be an independent thinker, willing to suggest and implement process improvements
- Value and demonstrate punctuality
Full time employees enjoy many benefits, including:
- Employer sponsored medical and dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Set schedules with weekends off
- Bi-weekly pay schedules
- Opportunities to attend organized Jeep and off-road events
Interested Candidates Should:
In no way is this quick reference guide intended to be comprehensive. There are several M/T, A/T, and hybrid tires available on the market, from a variety of manufacturers. We recommend that you talk to a local off-road shop or Jeep club to discuss the best tire options and availability in your geographic area.
All it took was one weekend trip into downtown St. Louis and Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy, started thinking about all the things on his Jeep that he would be remiss to have stolen: his ARB dual air compressor, a RIPP supercharger, countless tools, an expensive stereo and so much more.
Fortunately for him, nothing went missing during his brief stay, but the possibility still lingered in his mind and continued to trouble him. by Monday morning, Scott felt so strongly about the lacking security on his Jeep and countless others that Axleboy placed an order for several lockable storage items from Tuffy Security Products™, including: glove boxes, under-seat concealed carry boxes, hood locks and several locking rear-deck enclosures.
All of these products are now on display and available for purchase in store.
Fun Info About Automotive Burglaries
According to the US Department of Justice, over 1.4 million vehicles were burglarized in 2010. Among the items that burglars look for and steal are these are some of the most common:
- Money (Somebody’s gotta pay for my McD’s)
- Navigation Systems
- Mobil Devices (phones and tablets)
- Vehicle Registration (If you’ve got a nice car, you probably have a nice home too)
- Backpacks and Briefcases
- CD’s (believe it or not people still use these)
- Car components (HID headlights, air bags, etc)
What can you do to protect your valuables?
With the typical burglary lasting no more than a few minutes, here are a few tips to help deter would-be thieves.
- Many of us Jeep owners have already learned (some the hard way) if you don’t want to lose something, it shouldn’t be left in the Jeep. The safest place for anything of value is behind a locked door…at home. Don’t bring it if you don’t need it.
- Don’t invite the burglar to take a closer look. Think of backpacks, suitcases, gift bags, charging cords and loose change as invitations. Would-be thieves see these things and immediately think, “I wonder what else is in there?” Whenever possible keep these things locked up and out of sight.
- Park in areas with high traffic and visibility. Car burglars want to get in and out as quick as possible without drawing a lot of attention to themselves. Whenever possible, park in well-lit areas, close to building entry points.
- Lock your doors…unless you drive a Jeep with a soft-top. We hate seeing a perfectly good soft top get cut up, especially when the windows could just as easily be unzipped. For the Jeep crowd, we’d recommend getting a lockable glove-box, under-seat conceal carry box or a Tuffy™ locking deck enclosure. These minor upgrades can help make your sweet ride a secure one too.
If you’re in the market for lockable storage solutions for your Jeep, stop by Axleboy Off-Road in O’Fallon, Missouri or give us a call at 636-939-5337.
Are you looking for improved leveling ability, adjustability and ride quality when you tow your trailer, your RV or carry a heavy payload with your truck? Air Lift and Axleboy are excited to introduce the latest in quality suspension-assist solutions:
The LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus offers up to 5,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity* and isdesigned with the highest-quality, longest-lasting components.
With high-end stainless steel roll plates, braided air lines and mounting hardware, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate Plus provides an unrivaled combination of leveling ability, adjustability, and ride quality to maximize your towing capabilities.
LoadLifter 5000™ Ultimate Plus Features
- Up to 5,000 lbs. load-leveling capacity*
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel braided air lines for added protection against sharp edges and road debris
- EXCLUSIVE: Military-grade AN fittings simply thread together for a metal-to-metal seal, ensuring an easy-to-install, leak-free system with no air line cutting required
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel roll plates which protect the air springs and help increase load capacity of the springs by up to 10%
- EXCLUSIVE: Stainless steel air spring mounting hardware
- EXCLUSIVE: Jounce bumper inside the air spring absorbs shock and can be safely run with zero air pressure
- Most kits require no drilling into the vehicle’s frame
- Air adjustable from 5 to 100 PSI
- Most kits are compatible with most 5th wheel and gooseneck hitches
- Easy to install with fully illustrated installation manual
For more information or to schedule your installation, call Axleboy today at (636)939-5337
*Never exceed the manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
In the video below, Scott Carline, owner of Axleboy, examines the internal components of three common types of shocks and discusses various pros and cons to consider before making your next replacement or upgrade.
If you’ve ever wondered how your shocks work, why the ride quality is so much different from one shock to the next or why some shocks are so darn expensive, this video is for you. Scott will go into detail looking at the following shocks:
In a spectacular move by ARB, now through May 31, 2017 when you purchase any new ARB Air Locker you are eligible for a FREE air compressor.
There are no special rebates or forms to fill out and mail off. When you place your order through Axleboy, simply indicate that you would like a free air compressor as well, and we’ll take if from there.
Buy 1 Air Locker, Get an Air Locker Activation Compressor (CKSA12) – $190 Value
Buy 2 Air Lockers, Get a High Performance Compressor (CKMA12) – $290 Value
If a new locker has been on your list of must-have items, you won’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity. Call Axleboy today at 636-939-5337.
Spring is in the air, but with all the savings available right now, your budget doesn’t have to be! Take a look at this year’s Spring rebates from Warn and give us a call when you’re ready to upgrade to a quality recovery system. Don’t wait too long, these offers expire on May 31, 2017.
WARN Winch Rebate
Right now, when you gear up your ride with a quality Warn winch, you can get up to $200 back! That’s money back in your pocket, that can be used toward the next fantastic upgrade, to fund your next weekend outing or whatever you like.
• 96800: VR8/ $50
• 96805: VR8-S/ $50
• 96810: VR10/ $50
• 96815: VR10-S/ $50
• 96820: VR12/ $50
• 97035: VR12-S/ $50
• 88980: ZEON 8/ $100
• 89305: ZEON 8-S/ $100
• 88990: ZEON 10/ $100
• 89611: ZEON 10-S/ $100
• 89120: ZEON 12/ $100
• 95950: ZEON 12-S/ $100
• 90260: ZEON 8 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90330: ZEON 8-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90340: ZEON 10 Multi-Mount/ $100
• 90360: ZEON 10-S Multi-Mount/ $100
• 92810 ZEON 10 Platinum/ $200
• 92815: ZEON 10-S Platinum/ $200
• 92820: ZEON 12 Platinum/ $200
• 95960: ZEON 12-S Platinum/ $200
Upgrade to a WARN Bumper
That’s right, Warn is sweetening this Spring deal even more, by offering up to $100 back on select truck and Jeep bumpers too. If you’re looking for something that will give your Jeep or truck the quality customized look and a little extra character, this is the deal for you!
• 87750: Elite/ Front w/tube JK/ $50
• 87775: Elite/ Front w/out tube JK/ $50
• 87600: Stubby w/tube JK/ $50
• 61853: Front Bumper TJ/ $50
• 61859: Front Bumper CJ/ $50
• 89430: Front Bumper JK/ RC/ $50
• 87700: Front Bumper TJ/ Stubby/ $50
• 87650: Front Bumper/ JK RC Stubby w/out Tube/ $50
• 61856: Front Bumper YJ/ $50
• 89440: Grille Guard/ JK RC/ $50
• 95870: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2015-16/ 2500HD/ 3500/ $100
• 95800: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2014-15/ 1500 / $100
• 96730: Chevy Silverado Front/ 2016-17/ 1500/ $100
• 95600: Ram Front / 2013-16/ 1500 / $100
• 95895: Ram Front / 2010-16/ 3500/ $100
• 95460: Ford Front / 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 95568: Ford Front / 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 97935: Ford Front / 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 74300: Rear Bumper/ JK Tire Carrier/ $50
• 89525: Elite/ Rear JK/ $50
• 96550: Chevy Silverado Rear/ 2014-17/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96550: GMC Sierra Rear/ 2014-16/ 1500/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-16/ 1500/ $100
• 96440: Ram Rear/ 2010-13/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96445: Ram Rear/ 2014-16/ 2500/ 3500/ $100
• 96255: Ford Rear/ 2015-16/ F150/ $100
• 96290: Ford Rear/ 2011-16/ F250/ F350/ $100
• 98050: Ford Rear/ 2017/ F250/ F350/ $100
Call Axleboy today, to order your next upgrade: 636-939-5337
You’ve waited all year for the annual Spring Drivetrain Rebate from Yukon Gear & Axle, and now it’s here! March 6 through May 19, 2017 claim up to $150 back when you purchase select Yukon parts, including the Yukon Spin Free Kit, a Yukon Gear Kit Package and so much more.
Quality You Can Depend On
For quality you can depend on, wherever you’re driving this year, Axleboy and Yukon are dedicated to getting you there and putting a little money back in your pocket. Check out the awesome deals below and give the professionals at Axleboy a call when you’re ready to get your order started. 636-939-5337
Don’t forget to download the official Yukon Gear & Axle rebate form and put money back in your pocket by CLICKING HERE.
Axleboy is pleased to announce that after 12 years of business, in the St. Peters area, they have relocated to a significantly larger and more accommodating facility only a few miles West.
On January 1, 2017, Scott Carline, owner and president of Axle Boy Enterprises, LLC dba Axleboy, received possession of the building and land located at 1935 E. Terra Ln. in O’Fallon, Missouri. In the weeks that followed, extensive renovations began to reshape both the production and showroom areas, to bring them in line with OSHA and Axleboy standards.
Axleboy officially stopped all production on January 9, 2017 at the Ehlmann Rd. address so that larger equipment and computer systems could be moved to the new location. Within the relatively short timeframe of one week, Axleboy was appropriately staffed and able to resume full service and production efforts on January 16, 2017.
As of January 20, 2017 Missouri’s self-proclaimed Jeep and off-road authority is open and operational with only minor cosmetic updates still in progress.
For all your Jeep, truck and off-road needs, call Axleboy at 636-939-5337 M-F 8:00am-6:00pm.