Great Ideas for a New Year
We are so excited for the limitless possibilities of the new year, and hope that you are too!
As many of you know, this time last year, Axleboy moved from a small industrial park location with cramped bays and poor lighting to a beautiful big shop with 15 service bays and enormous glass doors. To make the year even better, we spent more time on the trail than in any other previous year, going to places like:
- Moab- for Easter Jeep Safari with Teraflex Suspensions
- Asymetric Solutions (Washita)- to wheel with MWJT and Camp Hope
- Monkey Mountain & Moonlight- for the Jeeping 101 course with MWJT
- SMORR- for Chicks in the Sticks, Jeepstock ’17 and again with 618Jeeps
- And several Jeep show ‘n shine events in both Missouri and Illinois
Less than a full week into the new year, and we’re already looking forward to LOADS of upcoming events and opportunities to hang out with other Jeepers and off-road enthusiasts. A few typical places you can expect to find us include:
- Our shop- We’re here from 8:am-6:pm M-F and we love to talk Jeep!
- The Annual Chili Cookoff- Feb. 24th 11am-2pm, Right here at Axleboy
- Intro to Off-road (Jeeping 101) with Midwest Jeepthing
- Jeepstock- Every September at SMORR
- and more
This year we’re looking forward to seeing even more trails as we get to know the Two Rivers Jeep Club at their 4×4 Safari and later make a special trip out to experience the legendary Rubicon. Keep a lookout for Scott’s white JKU, and feel free to stop and say, “Hi” when you see us out and about.
Follow us on Facebook and/or Instagram to get a steady stream of fresh Jeep pictures and see the latest happenings in the shop.